The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I'm wanting to know the same thing as I am in the same boat as yourself. Contact groupon they do issue refunds in cases like this. I contacted them via email yesterday and am waiting for them to get back to me.

Got to say though that after what I had read about Volume, I'm kinda glad that it's turned out this way :)

Hey guys, I really need a haircut and don't know where to go. I've had bad cuts recently by useless young hairdressers who don't listen and don't have a clue. Can anyone recommend a gents/unisex place that's reasonably priced with experienced staff who know how to do a decent cut? Preferably in the Broomhill/Crookes end of town. Cheers!

I had mine done at Hair Kandi on west st the other day and they did an excellent job. I'm not a dude but it's a unisex salon and if you're really a perfectionist just ask for a senior stylist/ director when you book.