The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Please help!!! my hair was a white blonde and had been for some 5 years, i then like an absolute fool decided to dye it red!!! i went to the salon first off and she toned it first then coloured it red, when she washed it even she wasnt happy and asked me too go back the day after where she again re coloured it... the colour this time was a little better but when i washed it i discovered this was just as she had not actually washed the colour out!!! since then (november) it has been coloured red some 10+ times and is still pinky/orange in fact some bits just stay blonde and wont turn at all!! I need to get this red out of my hair but its in an awful condition (i hav been soaking it in hot olive oil tho which is helping loads) My question is will this work....

1. Get a colour remover and strip as much of the colour as possible

2. Leave it a week and deep condition and wash every day to get it back healthy and hopefully remove any more colour.

3. Use a very light brown/dark blonde all over and bleach some highlights in

I dont care what colour it goes for that week as il just wear hats so long as i get the desired result at the end.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

why do they always move my posts!!!! annoying!!!!

i think because they want all the haridressing questions in one place rather than new threads.

go to tall poppy on campo lane and ask to speak to rachel....she is a colour whizz and will be able to give you honest advice about what best to do.

hope this helps,

x