The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Did they only tell you the price after they' already cut your hair?

You should've told them you weren't paying that price and to put the hair back on.

... A bit like asking for your bus journey back if you don't like it.:hihi:

Maybe Megabus should look at taking over the Easy Barber, then you can buy advance haircut tickets off the Internet for as little as £1.

BTW, did you hear today that Wrexham and Shropshire Trains, the most popular rail company on account of their superb customer service, has folded due to increasing losses; maybe it might be worth a try to redeploy their staff in hairdressing salons, offering great value hairdo's?:hihi:

Wigs and Warpaint (west one complex, fitzwilliam street) require a model for a basic trim of long hair with basic long layers. The model is required at 10 am Monday 31st January.

To be a model you will need to have long hair (past shoulder length) in reasonably healthy condition, with either straight or slighty wavy texture.

You will be cut by a fully qualified hairdresser who is conducting a demonstration for first year students. As such the model should be comfortable being observed by up to 5 or 6 trainees. The trainees do not cut in demo session. The haircut is free of charge and will take approximately 2 hours of your time.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks

Steve (stylist and trainer @ Wigs and Warpaint).

Hi,

I have long hair and am going travelling next week and could do with a cut and colour before I go. I just wondered if there were any hair salons in Sheffield that needed models for trainees to work with? I am on a tight budget so this may work for both of us? PM if you can recommend a salon hat needs models with long hair.

My mum in her eighties is desperate for her hair cutting and setting. Could anyone recommend a mobile hairdresser or a salon with easy access for an old lady please.

Thanks

I would go to the hairdressers she used to use and ask them as most will have someone or know someone who will do mobile.

My girlfriend wants to try a hairdresser on Ecclesall Road and wants to know if anyone has tried it and if its any good. Its a couple of doors down from the 24 hour Spar, think its called Headlines or Headworks or something. Thanks.