The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi if you are taking hair to be weaved in u need 2 buy a long strip of hair without clips attatched. I do weaved hair extentions including hair any length for £50 :) xx

Than seemed awfully cheap. I had mine done before Xmas from a lady in Doncaster She charged £300.00 I had them out after three weeks they were horrible they were not bonded properly either really uncomfortable to sleep in too.

Than seemed awfully cheap. I had mine done before Xmas from a lady in Doncaster She charged £300.00 I had them out after three weeks they were horrible they were not bonded properly either really uncomfortable to sleep in too.

300 quid? That's daylight robbery. I could buy a car for that.

Hi 50pound is cheap places usually do weaves for 30pound if u have your own hair so it usuaally costs around 75 in total. I do it cheaper as. I am mobile. Hair extentions weaved in are not glue, and 300pound is usually the price for individual bonds which from previous experience are really bad for hair unless you look after them very very well x

Hi Guys!!

Does any one know any decent salons in Sheffield, Chesterfield or Nottingham? Need a fresh new colour and cut, and seem to have been round them all!! so looking for a few ideas. Went to hair candy on west street that used to be on eccy road, raved about on google reviews and i didnt think it was all that really! 3 1/2 hours for highlights....in the end she left my blonde on too long that it looked liked ice cream colour, then had to have half a bottle of toner on my head!! wasnt all that for me!

I have learnt over the years that its def the stylist you get....not the overall salon! been to few decent salons who charge £80-£90 and been to a few that have been £50-£60 and sometimes the cheaper ones have been better.

Anyone been to toni and guy? iv heard its an absolute rip off!! but always been tempted!!

Help Please :) Thanks <3 xx