The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Don't know if this is in right group but i was wondering if anyone know's someone who can curl hair as my cousin wants her's doing for her wedding but they will be two of them and little girl..

Thank you

Do you mean somewhere in Sheffield as most hairdressers will be able to curl hair :)

Posted this in General Discussions, but thought was a bit hidden in there and this is relevant to Sheffield so.......

I went to Volume, at the bottom of West Street yesterday. Brilliant haircut. I've got really thick hair and struggle to find any style, but he really cut it well, thinned it out, chopped into it. Highly recommended. Cost me £10.

Does anyone go to Saks? I have been a couple of times and have been treat like a 2nd class citizen! waiting for my haircut the staff offer other people waiting a drink and blank me, has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by Shopaholic13

what about funky divas either manor top or crystal peaks?

would not reccommend the one at crystal peaks, they made a mess of mine and had to go and get it sorted. sorry i go to a hairdressers at hillsborough i know a bit of a distance, its just up from blockbusters called posh, not expensive at all and the girl who does mine is called holly i she works monday friday and saturdays

Hi

Is anyone free for bridal hair and hair for my 5yr old daughter on the morning of 20th Aug this yr? Probably about 8am. I would also like a trial too. Please PM if you are as been let down by someone else x

Can anyone recommend a mobile wedding hair stylist that doesn't cost the earth?

PS- tried the wedding hair thread to no avail.

xx

Edited by Miss_S_83