The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Im looking for a trendy place to get my hair re-styled with a layered/ trendy cut, somewhere close to s12 but dont mind travelling for the right pl.ace.

Have you tried La Coupe on Division Street in town? I'm always happy with my cut and colour after a visit. :)

Is there anywhere that wants hair models, Really need my highlights doing but im lacking in the money dept. or is there anywhere which is quite cheap but still good?

tar xx

Have you tried Sheffield College? Not been there myself, but heard good things from some people. Maybe someone on here can confirm?

:help: i have bright red hair. really want to go back brown with lighter bits going through my hair... is this possible??? im sick of red. i dont want to attept to do anything myself as it will end up orange!

please help me!

thanks guys

I would have thought that it is possible but it may need to be done gradually, until you get the colour that you actually want. I went from dark brown to blonde - i tried to do it myself and ended up orange, but a hairdresser sorted it out for me. :)

Heavenly Body, 230 Greystones Road, S11 7BR

We have a new hairdresser Louise who has some great offers on at the minute;

50% off any Colour Treatment when paying full price for a Cut & Finish

£15 for a Wash, Cut & Finish

£22 for a Wash & Restyle Finish

Dry trims still £5 for Men & £6 for Women for a LIMITED TIME

Ask us bout our walk in discount service

call 0114 2682926 for appointments