The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Mobile hairdressers charge about £20. Theres a salon on northern avenue which is about £20 that is in s2. There is also a salon at the bottom of the more and for a "dry" cut it's a tenner.

Mobile hairdressers are ok but you clean all the mess and its your water etc so not a massive saving.

Me again I really need someone to do my hair and my daughters hair on Sat 20th Aug this yr, probably about 8-9am (marry 10.30). I would like an up do but a loose bun/side bun with tousled bits I think, daughter the same or curly hair.. anything pretty really that will last!

Please PM me with prices- I would like 1 trial but daughter doesn't need one. Thanks .x

(wedding hair BTW)

I need a mobile hairdresser for my wedding day in June. Because my wedding is early I need someone to come to my house about 8am. Im in S26 area. Im wanting a hair piece clipping in and a half up hair do. My hairdresser has been taken seriously ill and won't be able to do it now. Can anyone help please ?

my hair dresser Lauren is fabulous, she did my sisters wedding last year and it looked amazing. She owns the Hair Flair salon on Penistone Road, nr the SWFC ground but I'm quite sure she travels to peoples homes to do wedding hair. If you're on Facebook, search Hairflair Unisex, and friend request her, she has some albums on her page of wedding hair she's done. She's a really lovely girl too!

Julie Smith (the owner) at Tall Poppy Hairdressing on Campo Lane.

Very Professional and produces an outstanding finished 'product'. I think she runs a mobile service for weddings but you would have to call her and ask.

I don't think you'll be disappointed!!

Julie Smith (the owner) at Tall Poppy Hairdressing on Campo Lane.

Very Professional and produces an outstanding finished 'product'. I think she runs a mobile service for weddings but you would have to call her and ask.

I don't think you'll be disappointed!!

same here....rachel is my stylist there and she is excellent at updos :)

x