The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Julie did my hair for my wedding and it was great - but I've had my hair put up more recently by Kerry at Wigs and Warpaint (tel 0114 270 0336) and she was a dream - I told her vaguely what I wanted, she listened and did the most lovely soft style which looked fabulous.

It is currently bright red (the 'Live' colour in Red Passion) and I want the red totally stripping so I can have it a nice rich multitonal chocolatey colour. Can anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield to get this done that won't cost the earth? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

dont know what the cost would be but my hairdresser could probably help you, she's fantastic. its hair flair on penistone road, 0114232112. Give them a ring and ask for Lauren, if you decide to go there, let me know and i'll give u my name and u can go as a recommend a friend client (that way you get, i think its 30% off and I get £5!!)

Im wanting my colour changing my hair dresser told me to use really cheap shampoo for a few weeks as they pull the colour out and then she would be able to do it, that's capelli s on eccy road. Stripping your hair to colour it again will really damage it. Try that then you should be able to dye over it