What is wrong with the English weather?

How do you like this weather? would you rather be hot? sweating? sticky? uncomfortable? headache? blinded by the Sun? Exhausted?

Or do you prefer it a little cooler and raining so that you have more energy, are you as happy when the Sun is not shining or do you get depressed when it is overcast?

Personally, I much prefer the Sunshine and blue sky, as it makes me feel so much better, I love the warmth that the summer brings,

because to me it is easier to keep cool, than it is to keep warm in winter.:lol:

I find it the other way round. I do love the hot weather and sunny climates! It brings out skantily clad ladies after all.

But I do like fresh, recently been raining weather! It's cool and refreshing. I don't believe in bad weather, just wrong clothes.

And i think it's easier to be warm if it's cold... just add more layers. What happens when it too hot n you've peeled of to yer bare a** n yer still too hot? A Fan? What happens when it's just cirulating the warm air around the room!

Warm days and very cool nights is good! But I do like the rain.. send me to sleep!

I like the sunshine but not too hot. When I was younger I used to sunbathe all day but have learnt more sense (after having a friend of 17 die of melanoma and currently having a member of my family undergoing skin surgery as a result of a lifetime of sun).

Don't mind a shower or two but this.....for heavens sake it's July!!!

Besides which it's smashed all the flowers on me hanging baskets.

The wettest day since 1982 - Sheffield Star

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/ViewArticle.aspx?SectionID=58&ArticleID=553073

'an estimated fortnight's worth of rain falling on the city in the last two days. More than an inch fell on Sheffield yesterday – the most rain we have had in a 24-hour period in 21 years, according to forecasters.

It follows the driest spring month on record for Sheffield in March, and soaring temperatures to match Spanish and Greek climates

Ladies and gentlemen, climate change is real and it's here.

Personally, I blame the ladies, using all that non-ozone friendly hairspray - I think Insette is a bad 'un.

• 8 years later...

Archived