'The Chase' caravan site, Ingoldmells

Can someone tell me what this caravan site is like? I have heard its quitish which suits us.

Whats nearby? is there anything on site?

its a lovely site if your thinking of renting a caravan ,however if your thinking of buying one look at the rules on if you want to sell it in the future ,you can only sell back to the company,blue anchor on site ,if you sell it private it must go off site,so your really buying nothing cos without a site theyre not worth much at all.blue anchor will want it back for peanuts. nearly fell for this myself.

Yes that is so true selling back 2 the site,,but its really quiet on there i have 2 sisters that have vans on there so ive been for last couple of years n really enjoyed it there lovely peace n quiet

its a lovely site if your thinking of renting a caravan ,however if your thinking of buying one look at the rules on if you want to sell it in the future ,you can only sell back to the company,blue anchor on site ,if you sell it private it must go off site,so your really buying nothing cos without a site theyre not worth much at all.blue anchor will want it back for peanuts. nearly fell for this myself.

Yes we know someone that fell for this without realising, the owner of the site threatened to tow it off site and leave it on the side of the road, so they had to sell it back to him lost a lot of money

BTW, is anywhere at Ingoldmells qiuet :hihi:

Hi Guys Mine Are On Coastfields And Eight Acres But My Friends Is On The Chase And It Is A Lovely Site Very Quiet And It Has A Path At The Back That Leads To Fantasy Island

Ps If Anyone Is Interested I Have A Lot Of Dates Left On Both Vans Including 6 Week Holidays

HI, I am renting one for a week soon. I am taking a child and 2 dogs. I cant wait. Does it have anything on site like a pub or anything? how far away from shops is it?

Our caravan is on the site opposite The Chase. The site does seem quiet apart from it being used as the entrance to the overflow carpark for Fantasy Island. However, this only seems to get really busy on Bank Holidays. There aren't any shops, pubs etc on the site (in fact I don't think there's anything on the site apart from caravans!), but there are plenty of shops, pubs, Fantasy Island, market etc about ten minutes walk away in both directions (out of the main entrance to the site, or down the path from the overflow car park). Hope the weather's better for you, enjoy your hols!

• 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me where I can find a caravan site for around 200 pounds per year, 18ft length. Can be just storage or storage and w.e./holiday camping for extra fees, PLEASE? Location is not important (I am in Sheffield in case there is anything local!)Thanks.

I,m still looking can anyone help - farmers field, next to a barn , whatever. Don't need power supplies etc ??

• 1 year later...
Can someone tell me what this caravan site is like? I have heard its quitish which suits us.

The chase is quiet , nothing is on it at the moment , there's shops pubs chippy amusements and beach 5 mins walk . There is no over spill car park anymore for fantasy island , the walkway to fantasy island only opens now and again, plans have been passed for amenities for the site , its a nice clean site , only odd idiot on usually in august ,but they can be found anywhere ! we have had a caravan on this site for 5 years .

8):)

The chase is quiet , nothing is on it at the moment , there's shops pubs chippy amusements and beach 5 mins walk . There is no over spill car park anymore for fantasy island , the walkway to fantasy island only opens now and again, plans have been passed for amenities for the site , its a nice clean site , only odd idiot on usually in august ,but they can be found anywhere ! we have had a caravan on this site for 5 years .

Archived