Halloween, Bonfire Night or Christmas?

• 3 years later...

Last night must have given pleasure to some louts who broke a window in my son,s van put fireworks in it and set it alight. The van was used mainly to get my sonto hospital, he is a tetraplegic, the van was fitted out with an automatic ramp for his wheelchair. Now they have no means of transport I just hope the person or persons responsible realise how much heartache they have caused my son and his wife. The police say there were five cars burnt out in that area last night and what punishment will they get probably nothing.

Last night must have given pleasure to some louts who broke a window in my son,s van put fireworks in it and set it alight. The van was used mainly to get my sonto hospital, he is a tetraplegic, the van was fitted out with an automatic ramp for his wheelchair. Now they have no means of transport I just hope the person or persons responsible realise how much heartache they have caused my son and his wife. The police say there were five cars burnt out in that area last night and what punishment will they get probably nothing.

They wont be punished because they wont even catch them.

Unfortunatly there is no answer to this mindless violence.

I can only suggest you get out of that area and into one where this kind of thing happens rarely.

Mind you Guy Fawkes Night is a celebration of mindless violence, that is of various men being hanged, drawn and quartered.

It is not suprising really that it tends to bring out the base instincts in some people.

That being said, I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Archived