Frank Bruno vs the current heavyweights

yes your righ jfk they r brothers and for sure he best heavy weights around vitai fought lewis and give him 1 hell of a fight only got stopped for cuts or lewis could have been in trouble and david haye looking a bet at heavy weight at this stage look as he can keep his speed hes in for a shot he would have murdered sprott and skelton other night but who wouldnt have

wow o my god this weekend alfonso gomez a fighter from the itv series contender went up aganist a ring legend in arturo gatti dont get me wrong i know gatti is getting on a bit at 35 but to be honest calzagie is 35 and in best form of his life but anyway gomez battered gatti from the word go the bookies must have made a load on this as gomez must havre been a rank outsider for this 1 but as a contender he was a warrior fighting super middle weights and beating them and hes only a welter weight i say come on alfonso gomez u could be a real star top lad he is 2

Gatti is completely shot. He's had too many wars and he's finished. It's not got that much to do with Gomez. That's why Gatti's just retired, he knows he hasn't got it anymore. Gomez is a good guy but he's had his 15 minutes of fame. If he tries to move up in class he'll get humiliated.

Archived