Resident Karaoke/DJ recommendations required

stellaxx

you can come and see me on any of the nights in my signature i'm not saying i'm the best or anything but see for yourself

But he is....my favourite anyway. And I go to a LOT of karaoke...I'll come and judge 'em for you! I'm difficult to please! :hihi:

For facebook users I have started a group for Karaoke enthusiasts...

You can find it here

The intention is for a place to discuss venues, songs, competitons etc...maybe do a few meets! I have also written a pub by pub review for all the venues I have come across so far!

Pop along if you're interested.

Hi Abs - sounds like you're the person i need to talk to. I'm looking for an out of town pub which has karaoke during the week and caters for all styles.

During the week you'll struggle to be honest...If you've seen Andy and Buffy already I wouldn't particularly recommend the pub we go to on a thursday...I wouldn't go there if there was anywhere else to go put it that way!

There's The Sheffield up in Fulwood- Crimicar Lane but I'd only call that average.

Best KJ's around are Mick - who does Pro Sound Karaoke at the Crown (london rd) on a Friday and The Birley (Mosborough) on a Saturday and Darin Knight who does The Parish Oven in Thorpe Salvin on a Fri...both have top equipment and a fantastic choice of songs...

But it depends why you're looking really...attracting people to sing on a karaoke and attracting singers are two very different things!

For facebook users I have started a group for Karaoke enthusiasts...

You can find it here

The intention is for a place to discuss venues, songs, competitons etc...maybe do a few meets! I have also written a pub by pub review for all the venues I have come across so far!

Pop along if you're interested.

I don't think I've ever seen you at one of my karaokes.....

I know...sorry...wednesday not a good night for me...and the others you do are a bit close to school...don't want to be singing to parents of kids I teach....but will be checking out MJ's for sure!! When does it open???

Archived