Wokmania West Street

TROD

No offence dude, but apart from telling us about yourself, how does you suggesting a resaurant in London that costs 80 quid a person really help that much? :D

I have to say, i'm kinda pondering over Wokmania or Jumbos now, not sure.

Anyway, thanks a load for all the input guys, much much appreciated (Y)

Thing is mya there are many people who cannot afford to spend £80 a head on a meal. I suspect that it was paid for by others not yourself.

I would also be very aware that by booking somewhere like Petrus you are also commiting others to possibly spend the same (if you had the tasting menu that they offer as all of the table must order it).

Also Tom is looking for somewhere where a large party can go, doubt Mr Wareing would be happy with that!

Thing is mya there are many people who cannot afford to spend £80 a head on a meal. I suspect that it was paid for by others not yourself.

I would also be very aware that by booking somewhere like Petrus you are also commiting others to possibly spend the same (if you had the tasting menu that they offer as all of the table must order it).

Also Tom is looking for somewhere where a large party can go, doubt Mr Wareing would be happy with that!

ooh yeah my dad paid for it... just thought you would want something really special..

Archived