What does "SHEFFIELD" need?

phat_house

I worked at a couple of the Big Bang events. I don't know why Ski Village didn't bother putting on more events like it, the bar staff were up for it.

they didn't carry on cos noone made any money from them! plus transporting people up to thtat area of town is a pain in the arse.maybe if the ski village re-opens and actually gets a re-furb etc.

are those plans completely dead inthe water now?

they didn't carry on cos noone made any money from them! plus transporting people up to thtat area of town is a pain in the arse.maybe if the ski village re-opens and actually gets a re-furb etc.

are those plans completely dead inthe water now?

Strange, the bar used to make a killing on those nights. I guess the promotors lost money on it.

I haven't heard anything for a while now. Some people I know still worked there until recently and think it will close soon. It's been overtaken by Castleford in a big way.

I'm not going to go blabbing all over the net so another promoter can come and blow me out of the water. All I'm trying to do is 'put my money where my mouth is' as the saying goes. I've had plenty to say about other peoples nights on here, maybe it's time I looked to do something of my own.

Archived