Striker and Left Midfield/Winger wanted - Pomona FC

Last seasons Imperial League Invitation Cup Winners, Pomona FC are looking for a left midfielder and striker for next season (sundays) , both of good standard to come in to replace two quality out going players. We have a good mix of locals, students and ex students and have just been offered sponsorship from Champs on Eccy Road for next season. If any one is of a good standard and wants to come along to pre-season training let me know at pehopwood@hotmail.com , reply to this or PM me. Thanks.

That would be great mate, anyone interested can call me (Paul) on 07773063793. We are however looking for players of a pretty decent standard who have played a fair bit before. Our home pitch is now at Parsons Cross so you can mention it at your other pub too if you like!!

Nice one

I think the lower age limit is either 17 or 18 in our league mate. Cant believe your having fitness problems at 16 thought mate, you should be the fittest out of everyone at that age ;-) .

I can look into lower age limits if you like...

Archived