AROMA restaurant on London Road

caustic

i went the other night with work and all the food was great! I had some paneer samosas, fish tawa, yummy naan and rice and saag aloo then for dessert a creamy almondy thing i'm no sure what that was :S the hand dryers are funny me and my friend were trying to figure out wha they were for ages hen she said put your hands inside like in the picture and then it came on! made us both jump out our skins! so shiny everywhere too :)

i went the other night with work and all the food was great! I had some paneer samosas, fish tawa, yummy naan and rice and saag aloo then for dessert a creamy almondy thing i'm no sure what that was :S the hand dryers are funny me and my friend were trying to figure out wha they were for ages hen she said put your hands inside like in the picture and then it came on! made us both jump out our skins! so shiny everywhere too :)

Well I been 3 x now and maybe I have to try something different- lets rememeber, it is also very quiet and lastime I was in there were 3 couples..when the music went off you could hear diners eating and munching.. gross!

Archived