AROMA restaurant on London Road

caustic

I went to this restaurant on wednesday night after pressure from my wife and i have to say it absolutely amazed me. The internal decour is equally if not more breathtaking than the exterior, looks like something from London not London Road Sheffield! The staff were freindly and helpful. The only thing left for them to trip up on was the food and once again left me amazed it was really traditional and authentic. The manager came out of his way to come and ask about the service and the food. It was just a good experience from start to finish. We will definately be going back. Make sure that you remember to take your own wine though because nothing tastes as good with an indian!

Myself and 3 of the Oh My Word Road Gang were fortunate enough to receive invites for the grand opening of Aroma, and it was tremendous. The place was packed full, and the food was outstanding. I had an amazing Lamb Bhuna with a lovely bottle of Shiraz that I took. I recommend this place. One of the finest Indians I've had in Sheffield.

is it expensive? (By expensive I guess I mean about £8-10 for main course)

£8-£10 pounds is not "expensive" I have worked places where main course is £45 pounds thats 'expensive'. I think 8-10 falls in to the reasonable to cheap category for a main course.

Just got back from having a meal out at the new Indian restaurant called Aroma and it was fantastic. The cuisine is Lahori based and is a lovely change from the usual indian meal, the dishes were melt in your mouth. The staff are lovely, very helpful and knowledgeable about all the items on the menu. The decor is also very up to the minute. We will definitely go again and would be happy to recommend to others. They don't serve alcohol but you are welcome to take your own.

Archived