Want some ideas for my birthday

locket

It's my birthday at the end of August and am planning a night out at the Comedy Club which is now in the City Hall. Been told its a great night out. One of my workmates has a part-time job there. Apparently you can buy something to eat they do meat and tattie pie (with Hendersons relish), chilli and other stuff.

At the end of the show they move tables/chairs off the dance floor and you can have a dance. Also the ballroom has a disco till 4.00 am and you can pay an extra charge and go in there (personally I need my bed after 1.00 am).

Hi whens your birthday date take a look at our posts Fusionbabe as we do ladies nights there maybe one near you...

or if not check out fusionparties.com for our pub party listing or why not have a crazy party at home hire us for free to come and do you a lingerie/toy party but have the G-string waiters serve you but they do come for a price unfortunately.

Any info call Sarah on 07944391274 or Claire 07743 860902

Forgot to say if you have male mates as well as female we are having a schools out party night at the Fountain Bar 10th August 8pm fancy dress optional but £5 entry and we are having a drag artist.

Any info call Sarah on 07944391274 - Claire 07743 860902

Archived