The benefits class

Apology may be due, i dont know anything about you, and as you have stated that you have spent 18 years on the dole, i assume that there must be some physical, or mental condition that meant that prospective employers were unwilling to employ you.

nope....purely the fact that id never had a job so i couldnt get one due to have no work experience and so not being able to get work experience due to not being able to get a job ...........vicious circle, tbh i was lucky i think to get the one i have..........no experience on either this one or the part time one i had just before

they gave me a chance and i repayed em

in fact if i go into it deeper its not as black and white as sarah reckons

even now, even tho i have a reasonable job needing reasonable technical skills

chemical, CNC, technical, good health, good health and safety and that im in charge sometimes in 2 departments...even only after as short as 2 years, ive applied for i think 2 jobs since and not got an interview for either

and they say its easier to get one when you have one

i applied for hundreds if not thousands while on the dole and only got maybe 100 interviews?? not many more replies

nope....purely the fact that id never had a job so i couldnt get one due to have no work experience and so not being able to get work experience due to not being able to get a job ...........vicious circle, tbh i was lucky i think to get the one i have..........no experience on either this one or the part time one i had just before

they gave me a chance and i repayed em

Funnily enough, every school leaver has no work experience to start with, but how many go 18 years without a job?

Funnily enough, every school leaver has no work experience to start with, but how many go 18 years without a job?

i had work when i first left school

did a couple of weeks at rother valley driving those 3 wheel bike things.....didnt last long im not much of abike rider :P

and did 3 weeks at a chicken slaughterhouse in kiveton (dodgy place) not sure what happened then, was awhile ago now

i had work when i first left school

did a couple of weeks at rother valley driving those 3 wheel bike things.....didnt last long im not much of abike rider :P

and did 3 weeks at a chicken slaughterhouse in kiveton (dodgy place) not sure what happened then, was awhile ago now

Too right it was a while ago, 18 bloody years

ago.

nah longer than 18 years..i left in 85 :P

22 years actually .........ive been working nearly 3 of em i think

part time / full time

I can only assume that this is some sort of wind up! Does anyone else know of anyone spending almost 2 decades on the dole.

I can only assume that this is some sort of wind up! Does anyone else know of anyone spending almost 2 decades on the dole.

HUH

i dunno you tell the truth for once...........and get shot down for it :P

so concentrate on the dole aspect why dont you, and not on the good stuff im doing at work NOW in super quick time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah nearly 20 years on the dole and i aint a muslim...oohh

HUH

i dunno you tell the truth for once...........and get shot down for it :P

so concentrate on the dole aspect why dont you, and not on the good stuff im doing at work NOW in super quick time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah nearly 20 years on the dole and i aint a muslim...oohh

So how many years do you think it will take to repay all that you have claimed in benefits? oh forgot you are still claiming.

Archived