The benefits class

HUH

i dunno you tell the truth for once...........and get shot down for it :P

so concentrate on the dole aspect why dont you, and not on the good stuff im doing at work NOW in super quick time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah nearly 20 years on the dole and i aint a muslim...oohh

For goodness sake, mel, can't you just ignore him - then he might go away.

18 years, and whose fault is it?

What about giving Mel some credit for finding a job after all those years? And sticking with it ever since? He could easily have chosen to stay unemployed after all that time - but no, he chose the harder option and has obviously made a success of it.

You should be praising Mel, not having a go at him.

You really don't come over at all sympathetically in this thread, you know.

StarSparkle

What about giving Mel some credit for finding a job after all those years? And sticking with it ever since? He could easily have chosen to stay unemployed after all that time - but no, he chose the harder option and has obviously made a success of it.

You should be praising Mel, not having a go at him.

You really don't come over at all sympathetically in this thread, you know.

StarSparkle

lol he never does.....he just likes a good moan no matter what.

never mind that im getting promotion over people that have been doing that job for 6/10/25 years................i was on the dole 18 thatll be my epitath :P

Can't you take a hint? Your attitude is really appalling and people are getting pretty fed up with it.

StarSparkle

now now sparkle. please dont abuse the poor defenceless alf garnet / victor meldrew character :D

Archived