The benefits class

What actually caused the infertility in that film ?

They just don't tell you - though I might one day watch it on freeze-frame as there's some mad stuff in all the little details - like the newspapers plastered on the walls of that booth.

Or I could read the book again ;)

How do you work that out? At the age of 18, you become 'fertile' again.

Just like that... the human body's a LITTLE bit more complicated than that, unfortunately...

It's not quite as easy as that in the real world. I can't believe you really mean 'sterilise' everyone under 18 - most sterilisations are irreversible, you know. And are quite major medical procedures for women, certainly. You really haven't thought this through. It's a load of nonsense.

StarSparkle

Just like that... the human body's a LITTLE bit more complicated than that, unfortunately...

It's not quite as easy as that in the real world. I can't believe you really mean 'sterilise' everyone under 18 - most sterilisations are irreversible, you know. And are quite major medical procedures for women, certainly. You really haven't thought this through. It's a load of nonsense.

StarSparkle

More than likely - perhaps sterilise is the wrong word. In fact I accept it is (puts hands up)

Either way, a system that made it impossible, at the least, extremely difficult for teenagers to have children would be a blessing in my opinion.

More than likely - perhaps sterilise is the wrong word. In fact I accept it is (puts hands up)

Either way, a system that made it impossible, at the least, extremely difficult for teenagers to have children would be a blessing in my opinion.

The problem with giving teenagers loads of free contraception and being truly honest about sex ed is that any Government would have everyone from the Daily Mail to the Church to Imams to the Conservative party going psychopathic with rage. All the above have already 'lost it' over the new immunisations against cervical cancer being given to girls at age 12 - when it's most medically beneficial to do so.

I'm afraid their preferred method of 'Silver Chastity Rings' aint effective.

The problem with giving teenagers loads of free contraception and being truly honest about sex ed is that any Government would have everyone from the Daily Mail to the Church to Imams to the Conservative party going psychopathic with rage. All the above have already 'lost it' over the new immunisations against cervical cancer being given to girls at age 12 - when it's most medically beneficial to do so.

I'm afraid their preferred method of 'Silver Chastity Rings' aint effective.

Depends how tight the ring is and where its attached. Around the ankles of the girls and around the boys twig and giggleberries should work quite well. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think the unemployed would best be put work building more housing blocks for the Polish imigrant workers. There is some land near Mr Contrite's place.

Funny you should mention that, i was considering selling part of my garden for development.

What happens if there's a massive Global recession and nobody's financially secure? Should we take the responsible outlook and go extinct as a species :hihi:

What about places like the Sudan, hardly a thriving economy,

but they pop kids out like there is no tomorrow (which for some there isnt)

Archived