The benefits class

i seriously think you may be a little inexperienced or a little confused , but most definitley a little naive, and i don't mean that as an insult btw.

That is an unbelievably arrogant thing to say :o

Really, how dare you? Especially when Rivelin6 is completely correct in what she says.

The truth is - certainly in the financial arena, the bigger a crook you are, the easier it is to get away with it. Although with a bit of luck, Conrad Black's recent trial will have some other big-shots shaking in their shoes.

StarSparkle

I have been unemployed myself and hate the system and how it makes you feel so I do know what I am talking about. I don't however think it's my place to judge whether people are fit for work or not. (there are assessors for that) People can be depressed and wouldn't be able to hold down a job but how would you tell from just looking at them. What would your answer be, sent them all to work despite the consequences it might of on their health. I know in my case if I had gone back to work too early all the good work would have been undone and I would have been on more expensive benefits- so such practice can be counter productive.

i think you were probably quite right to take the time you needed before returning to work.

but when i know friends of the family who haven't worked in 13 years and flout the system - it does cause moral outrage i'm afraid.

i think you were probably quite right to take the time you needed before returning to work.

but when i know friends of the family who haven't worked in 13 years and flout the system - it does cause moral outrage i'm afraid.

Only to Daily Mail readers. Everybody else doesn't care if it doesn't affect them personally :loopy::rant:

That is an unbelievably arrogant thing to say :o

Really, how dare you? Especially when Rivelin6 is completely correct in what she says.

The truth is - certainly in the financial arena, the bigger a crook you are, the easier it is to get away with it. Although with a bit of luck, Conrad Black's recent trial will have some other big-shots shaking in their shoes.

StarSparkle

so its right that no one blags the system or scroungers without ever working.???

i think you should out your brain in gear before you start typing and insulting people. but then again thats your usual method of debate.

people who fiddle the benefit system are crooks - people who hide money away legallt aren't - that should be straight forward enough.

and whilst you all like to mention high earners - what about the middle class people who like to take care of their loved ones without paying 40% tax.

Only to Daily Mail readers. Everybody else doesn't care if it doesn't affect them personally :loopy::rant:

i think you're a little bit wrong.

i also think you ought to try something instead of "daily mail readers this, Daily mail readers that". some of us don't read newspapers much.

I think you'll find most sane, reasonable, decent people are FAR more concerned about the abuse of the tax system by the rich than the occasional dole scrounger. Each take the ordinary tax-payer for a ride - but I know who it is I resent most. Those that can pay - SHOULD PAY, or they are cheating the rest of us.

StarSparkle

I think you'll find most sane, reasonable, decent people are FAR more concerned about the abuse of the tax system by the rich than the occasional dole scrounger. Each take the ordinary tax-payer for a ride - but I know who it is I resent most. Those that can pay - SHOULD PAY, or they are cheating the rest of us.

StarSparkle

but we aren't talking moral issues -i agree big earners should pay more tax,these people who "invest" and get shares instead of a salary should pay tax - but legally they aren't dong anything wrong.

so its right that no one blags the system or scroungers without ever working.???

i think you should out your brain in gear before you start typing and insulting people. but then again thats your usual method of debate.

people who fiddle the benefit system are crooks - people who hide money away legallt aren't - that should be straight forward enough.

and whilst you all like to mention high earners - what about the middle class people who like to take care of their loved ones without paying 40% tax.

Crap as usual. I don't know why I expect any more from you. It's a waste of time and energy talking to you, you've such a dull and closed mind.

I only insult people (although it's not insulting, just telling the truth)who are obviously asking, nay begging, to be insulted, judging by the completely dumb, ridiculous things they come out with.

StarSparkle

but we aren't talking moral issues -i agree big earners should pay more tax,these people who "invest" and get shares instead of a salary should pay tax - but legally they aren't dong anything wrong.

I think we are talking moral issues - isn't that why you're so down on all the scroungers, because you think they're immorally living off money earnt by those who work for a living? Seems very much like your position to me.

StarSparkle

Crap as usual. I don't know why I expect any more from you. It's a waste of time and energy talking to you, you've such a dull and closed mind.

I only insult people (although it's not insulting, just telling the truth)who are obviously asking, nay begging, to be insulted, judging by the completely dumb, ridiculous things they come out with.

StarSparkle

i'm glad your'e so good at self analysis.

Archived