The benefits class

I think we are talking moral issues - isn't that why you're so down on all the scroungers, because you think they're immorally living off money earnt by those who work for a living? Seems very much like your position to me.

StarSparkle

nope - my opinion has always been one of law. i never criticised anyone i don't think saying it was immoral.

they're stealing the money earnt by the employed and designed to be given to the needy - not the unemployed and greedy.

but we aren't talking moral issues -i agree big earners should pay more tax,these people who "invest" and get shares instead of a salary should pay tax - but legally they aren't dong anything wrong.

My point aswell, perhaps if someone feels so strongly about tax avoidance schemes, they can start a thread about it.

Crap as usual. I don't know why I expect any more from you. It's a waste of time and energy talking to you, you've such a dull and closed mind.

I only insult people (although it's not insulting, just telling the truth)who are obviously asking, nay begging, to be insulted, judging by the completely dumb, ridiculous things they come out with.

StarSparkle

its not dull and closed , it's opinionated.

i don't support dole scroungers,drug dealers or users,alcoholics,car thieves (in fact any criminal) and people who have extra marital affairs

these are regardless of the paper i read and only two of them are moral issues.

My point aswell, perhaps if someone feels so strongly about tax avoidance schemes, they can start a thread about it.

That's just the other side of the same coin though - those who make a career of living off the dole and those who employ vast numbers of accountants to ensure they avoid paying tax, are both cheating the public. It's just that the latter cost the Exchequer a very great deal more - but they have sway and influence over the government so get away with it, unlike your 'dole scroungers', who are so much small-fry in comparison, I really don't understand all the getting of knickers in a twist over them.

It's just sour grapes isn't it, chaps? Go on, admit it, you just don't like to see someone getting something you're not.

StarSparkle

its not dull and closed , it's opinionated.

i don't support dole scroungers,drug dealers or users,alcoholics,car thieves (in fact any criminal) and people who have extra marital affairs

these are regardless of the paper i read and only two of them are moral issues.

No, it's dull and closed. Sorry but that's the truth

You hate so many things, it must take up a great deal of your time feeling self-righteous

StarSparkle

No, it's dull and closed. Sorry but that's the truth

You hate so many things, it must take up a great deal of your time feeling self-righteous

StarSparkle

its no wonder all you can do is insult folk, you don't even read what they've put.

i haven't "hated" anything in my life , i don't have the time or energy for it. Nothing bothers me enough to hate it.

i said i don't support it - i also said thjat it ticks me off to see others "scrounging" stuff that i can't afford. i can't be more honest than that - although i stated that ages ago.

obviously you think everyones is entitled to all they can get i assume.

oh apart from them that have more than you.

Archived