The benefits class

Ooops! hit a sore spot did I ? you must be on benefits then :hihi:

Whether I am on benefits or not doesnt excuse your arrogant,childish comments and there will a lot more people on here who will agree with me.The benefit system is there for all in this country but in your view somebody who has worked all their life and is suddenly through no fault of their own had to claim benefits should not be allowed luxuries.Tell that to the person who,whilst on his/her way to work is involved in a road accident and is unable to work anymore and has to claim benefits,tell it to the thousands. who through no fault of their own are unemployable,the disabled,people with mental disabilities,heart attack/stroke victims,they're all on benefits.Tell it the blind.The benefit system of this country is the best and the envy of the world,yes even the "mighty" United States of America and yes like all forms of society it gets abused and even moreso recently with the influx of refugees etc that sees us as a soft touch but that is no reason for a outsider like yourself to insult the aformentioned benefit"scroungers",what do you do with your infirm and blind etc...shoot em with friendly fire

Maybe if the benefits for someone who is capable of work but isn't doing, were not sufficient to buy luxuries then there'd be more incentive for them to go and work.

Disabled and injured people are completely different to lazy wasters though, as are genuine claimants who are just between jobs.

my sister in law is on the benefit system and she brings home more than i do and i work.

She gets £485 a week + free rent (£66) free tax (£30) free school meals (£40) this is all per week.

she is 'classed' as disabled with her daughter as care assisstant, then her daugter is also 'classed' as disabled and she gets care assistants for her too. I say 'disabled' which is a joke as all they have is very very very mild skin rash that can be controled with cream and oil. But every 6 months when the benefits are up for renewal suprise suprise the rash gets worst then as soon as she is awarded it the rash gose within 2 days of the 'yes' letter :rant:

the scrounging lay abouts know how to play the system

I bring home £1000 after tax amonth + £180 pw for tax credits.

my sister in law is on the benefit system and she brings home more than i do and i work.

She gets £485 a week + free rent (£66) free tax (£30) free school meals (£40) this is all per week.

she is 'classed' as disabled with her daughter as care assisstant, then her daugter is also 'classed' as disabled and she gets care assistants for her too. I say 'disabled' which is a joke as all they have is very very very mild skin rash that can be controled with cream and oil. But every 6 months when the benefits are up for renewal suprise suprise the rash gets worst then as soon as she is awarded it the rash gose within 2 days of the 'yes' letter :rant:

Have you considered reporting them?

I'm warming to you SUPERTYKE....

Just been on another thread in which you are involved and I am finding that you are not half as bad as I thought Halibut! (Though what's to bet we're disagreeing with each other before long)?!

Still, one thing you could never be accused of being, is an irrational bigot. And that's good enough for me.

Mr C. Let me make myself PERFECTLY clear. (AGAIN)

I do NOT believe that it is right to defraud ANYONE.

I DO believe that most benefits fraudsters are desperate and that they are not inherently CRIMINAL.

I DO believe that tax evasion and corporate fraud is the result of greed, is FAR MORE damaging to the people of this country and is diabolically CRIMININAL.

For your little friend who accuses everyone who has a balanced and rational veiw of this problem of, 'being on benefits themselves' - I am a self employed professional and have my own house.

Guess what - there are MANY people on the planet who DON'T look for scapegoats upon whom they can unload all of their pathological hatred.

i dont believe that she gets disability for just a rash she as got to have other things wrong like possible mental probs or something, you would not get disability for just a rash and not for to have a carer. my daughter in law was born with cerabal palsy and my son gets carers to look after her and he had a right fight on his hands to get it as she can do somethings for herself but not capable of looking after a child and he needed to be at home to look after his son.you cant get carers to look after someone if you have someone to look after you because if you need to have someone help you, you cant get carers to help them. there is lying going on they get their own carers money and tells them that someone else is caring for them not each other or they would not get the money

i dont believe that she gets disability for just a rash she as got to have other things wrong like possible mental probs or something, you would not get disability for just a rash and not for to have a carer. my daughter in law was born with cerabal palsy and my son gets carers to look after her and he had a right fight on his hands to get it as she can do somethings for herself but not capable of looking after a child and he needed to be at home to look after his son.you cant get carers to look after someone if you have someone to look after you because if you need to have someone help you, you cant get carers to help them. there is lying going on they get their own carers money and tells them that someone else is caring for them not each other or they would not get the money

i think the main issue is that you will probably have advised the govt. that you daughter in law is capable and tries to be self sufficient, which is commendable.

the truth is with some cases is that others don't admit to being able to do anything. i know a guy who gets in a wheelchair and has his wife undress him in front of the Dr's.

then when he goes on his jollies he can miraculously dress himself.

I hate those words "benefit scroungers" how do expect people to want to go out to work for £5.25 an hour when it is constantly shoved down their throats what the rich and priviliged have lying in their bank accounts and when they see in the papers that joe bloggs elected councellor has claimed £50,000 expenses.Its all relative their are more idle rich from royalty downwards that are taking more money off the taxpayer than the people on benefits will ever take yet they are expected to graft for 40 hours a week,pay taxes and come home and exist,not live, on £150 a week it just doesnt give you the heart to go out to work.

Or to put it another way, you think that because someone, somewhere earns a load of money for doing nothing you think that its OK for people not to work and instead let other workers pay for their way? I can see your frustration, but this line of thinking is ultimately counter productive and leads people into living wasted unfulfilled lives.

Rather sit around taking money off the state I'd prefer to go out and earn £50 quid a week while building up my skillset and prospects for the future. Which is precisely what I did for 3 years.

Archived