The benefits class

m8 stright up and let god strike me down, she gets DLA for a skin rash. They are awarded £160 each per month + care allowence and clothing allowence and bedding as the cream they use marks things.

She even gets holiday money from DLA cos' she's taking them to Skegness on Friday for a week all paid for by the DLA @ tax payers expence.

I recon it's how you play the system rather then how bad your illness is.

Dont ever introduce her to me cos i'd kill her! People like her shouldnt be allowed to exist! I struggled to take my family to skeggy in a van a few weeks ago and she gets it handed on a plate! God people like her should be shot!

She even gets holiday money from DLA cos' she's taking them to Skegness on Friday for a week all paid for by the DLA @ tax payers expence.

You do not get "holiday money" from DLA. You get a care and /or mobility component according to your needs.

The difference between private and public sector work is £12 a week for the same type of jobs more for public sector work (+ all the other massive benefits like pensions) It's only in the top 25% of jobs where the private sector earn more.

Um, I am talking about the top jobs - Oxbridge Grads don't tend to go for the same jobs that someone with a Grade E GCSE in Practical Hotwiring would go for ;)

Thanks Jonny, thats all I'm asking. On top of everything else my Mum passed away at the weekend and my GF is very ill.

I don't remember crashing a jumbo jet into a mirror factory, but I suppose I must have at some point!!

I'm so sorry to hear this, NPB

I really hope life improves for you soon

StarSparkle

Yes, really. Don't kid yourself - if everyone was rewarded according to how hard they worked at their job, there'd be a lot of millionaires at work, especially in the health services.

i hate to say this but i currently work in the nhs and i have in the past. there are too many people who know its nigh on impossible to be sacked so take the absolute pish and do nothing at all!!!

i know of people on 40k who do the meeting circuits constantly, they never actually do any work..

I'm so sorry to hear this, NPB

I really hope life improves for you soon

StarSparkle

Thank you Starsparkle. I would say that things couldn't get any worse, but I have said that a few times and then they did. So i'll just shut my gob and bite the bullet lol

m8 stright up and let god strike me down, she gets DLA for a skin rash. They are awarded £160 each per month + care allowence and clothing allowence and bedding as the cream they use marks things.

i have family members and friends who are the same. get £145 a week, plus rent and council tax paid, for not working and cliaming dla and incapacity benefit!

its an utter joke! and one of them went the doctors saying how they were depressed because of their "illness" and then wrote to a charity that gave them £500 to go on holiday with their carer (girlfriend).

we go the pub and they are always skint because they put all their money up their nose :confused:

what do you think...

i'd report trevor macdonald for missing the H off hotel.

the response from the investigation was

"they were unable to prove that he was ineligible for benefits".they obviously weren't keen enough to "take him down".

i do think that some changes have been made to his benefits but mainly due to his age and receipt of state pension or something similar.

A complete and utter lie.

Counter Fraud NEVER, EVER give a follow-up report to people who have submitted an allegation. You don't get them even if you're a civil servant. The nearest I got to a follow-up was a call from C-FIS verifying some details of someone I reported following an interview I conducted.

Why should I be bitter I can go out for a drink whenever I choose,I go abroad twice,maybe three times a year,I have no debt and everything I have is mine bought and paid for with good old cash so I have no worries about my car being towed away,my house being repossessed or fears of baillifs knocking on my door.I wonder how many people you know can say the same
Just about all of them but that's not the point - your post was a rant against those with more than you, and didn't portray you in a good light.

A complete and utter lie.

Counter Fraud NEVER, EVER give a follow-up report to people who have submitted an allegation. You don't get them even if you're a civil servant. The nearest I got to a follow-up was a call from C-FIS verifying some details of someone I reported following an interview I conducted.

i never said they told me - so stop making accusations that are untrue.

i said someone i knew was fraudulently claiming, who i reported - they told a close family member they had been reported,they are friends of a family member really not me directly and they told him that the outcome was as i had stated.

now would you like to revoke your mindless false accusations.

Archived