The benefits class

Just about all of them but that's not the point - your post was a rant against those with more than you, and didn't portray you in a good light.

Why? because im having a go at the so called middle and upper classes,why shouldnt I have a go at them,the middle classes are just working class with debt,the upper classes have either got their money,land etc from corruption or stole it from the working class in the first place, prime example those germans who live in buck palace and all the rest of the royal leeches.

m8 stright up and let god strike me down, she gets DLA for a skin rash. They are awarded £160 each per month + care allowence and clothing allowence and bedding as the cream they use marks things.

Even more rubbish. There is no clothing allowance, and there is no 'allowance' for furniture and bedding, etc., and never has been, certainly not via Jobcentre Plus. The nearest would be a Community Care Grant (only awarded to certain people, and then in certain circumstances), or a Budgeting Loan, which has to be paid back in full.

She even gets holiday money from DLA cos' she's taking them to Skegness on Friday for a week all paid for by the DLA @ tax payers expence.

I recon it's how you play the system rather then how bad your illness is.

DLA do NOT pay for holidays, though, as Preacher Man said, charities may do.

i never said they told me - so stop making accusations that are untrue.

i said someone i knew was fraudulently claiming, who i reported - they told a close family member they had been reported,they are friends of a family member really not me directly and they told him that the outcome was as i had stated.

now would you like to revoke your mindless false accusations.

Certainly not, as what you have said is absolute rubbish. Fraud NEVER give the public such information.

Why? because im having a go at the so called middle and upper classes,why shouldnt I have a go at them,the middle classes are just working class with debt,the upper classes have either got their money,land etc from corruption or stole it from the working class in the first place, prime example those germans who live in buck palace and all the rest of the royal leeches.

So are you saying that if you don't have debt you're not middle class, or are you convinced that no one has a nice house and car without debt?

Wow, here goes the rant of a 'poor me I'm downtrodden' lower class loser with a bad case of inverted snobbery.

If it makes you feel any better, there are loads of middle class people without debt, and the identifying features of the middle classes tend not to be their propensity for debt, but more their levels of education, culture, taste, income, profession and standard of living.

You'd be an awful, awful lot less bitter and jealous if you'd worked harder at school, set yourself on the tracks of a good career, and were now finding yourself to be educated, cultured, in a good job and nice house, in a nice area, all as a result of your own talent and hard work.

Or – you could just be a jealous, bitter oik.:rolleyes:

Wow, here goes the rant of a 'poor me I'm downtrodden' lower class loser with a bad case of inverted snobbery.

If it makes you feel any better, there are loads of middle class people without debt, and the identifying features of the middle classes tend not to be their propensity for debt, but more their levels of education, culture, taste, income, profession and standard of living.

You'd be an awful, awful lot less bitter and jealous if you'd worked harder at school, set yourself on the tracks of a good career, and were now finding yourself to be educated, cultured, in a good job and nice house, in a nice area, all as a result of your own talent and hard work.

A bit of both, perhaps?

I'm sure we've been here before, DungBeetle - I thought it had been firmly explained to you that talent and hard work do not necessarily co-relate to being in a 'good' job, whatever that might be. It's much more a case of who you know, and how far you're prepared to brown-nose your way up the ladder.

StarSparkle

I'm sure we've been here before, DungBeetle - I thought it had been firmly explained to you that talent and hard work do not necessarily co-relate to being in a 'good' job, whatever that might be. It's much more a case of who you know, and how far you're prepared to brown-nose your way up the ladder.

StarSparkle

Just because it has been "firmly explained" doesnt make it true, talent and hard work have a habit of shining through, if someone has the talent and drive to succeed, and feel they are being overlooked, will look elsewhere, unless of course they are happy to live on benefits.

StarSparkle

Thats a bit harsh. I agree that hard work, qualifications etc don't guarantee success, and sometimes nepotism does play a part, but not always. I know lots of people who haven't 'known' anyone, but have done well in life. Others, sometimes from similar backgrounds haven't. Also, many people who aren't considered 'successful' by today's standards don't rant on with the level of bitterness expressed by Rotherhamer.

Just because it has been "firmly explained" doesnt make it true, talent and hard work have a habit of shining through, if someone has the talent and drive to succeed, and feel they are being overlooked, will look elsewhere, unless of course they are happy to live on benefits.

But it IS true - and DungBeetle has just flatly refused to take it on board.

It might be nice for people to think all they need to do to be successful is to Work Hard, but it's not like that in the real world, unfortunately.

StarSparkle

Archived