The benefits class

Certainly not, as what you have said is absolute rubbish. Fraud NEVER give the public such information.

yep and your the expert.

so your saying that no one ever knows they are being checked up on.

they were contacted and they were re-assessed,and the rest as they say is history.

it's your word against theirs.

and as i don't now you from a hole in the head -i'll stick to homespun facts.

Wow, here goes the rant of a 'poor me I'm downtrodden' lower class loser with a bad case of inverted snobbery.

If it makes you feel any better, there are loads of middle class people without debt, and the identifying features of the middle classes tend not to be their propensity for debt, but more their levels of education, culture, taste, income, profession and standard of living.

You'd be an awful, awful lot less bitter and jealous if you'd worked harder at school, set yourself on the tracks of a good career, and were now finding yourself to be educated, cultured, in a good job and nice house, in a nice area, all as a result of your own talent and hard work.

Or – you could just be a jealous, bitter oik.:rolleyes:

1.im not bitter or jealous

1.im working class and proud of it

3.i aint a oik

4.i dont profess to anything im not

5,go feed your kids you.ll be buggered i expect if you gotta pay cash

yep and your the expert.

so your saying that no one ever knows they are being checked up on.

they were contacted and they were re-assessed,and the rest as they say is history.

it's your word against theirs.

and as i don't now you from a hole in the head -i'll stick to homespun facts.

I'm a damn sight more of an expert than you having worked there for years. Fraud, even if they wanted to do so, cannot release anything due to the Social Security Administration Act, Data Protection Act and for that matter, the Official Secrets Act, to name but three Acts of Parliament.

Fraud, never contacted anyone with a follow up to an investigation. You said they had. That is a lie. Further to which, if there is no reason to pursue an allegation, the alleged would never be contacted.

I'll stick to the FACTS I know as a professional.

I'm sure we've been here before, DungBeetle - I thought it had been firmly explained to you that talent and hard work do not necessarily co-relate to being in a 'good' job, whatever that might be. It's much more a case of who you know, and how far you're prepared to brown-nose your way up the ladder.

StarSparkle

Indeed, StarSparkle, and once again I'm having to agree with you. It seems strange :hihi:.

There are many people whom I know, who have risen through the upper echelons of the Civil Service, without a clue of what they're doing.

A brown nose, however, is a good thing to have for promotion. Such is the way of the world.

Just because it has been "firmly explained" doesnt make it true, talent and hard work have a habit of shining through, if someone has the talent and drive to succeed, and feel they are being overlooked, will look elsewhere, unless of course they are happy to live on benefits.

And StarSparkle isn't talking about people on benefits in this case. Please keep up.

I'm a damn sight more of an expert than you having worked there for years. Fraud, even if they wanted to do so, cannot release anything due to the Social Security Administration Act, Data Protection Act and for that matter, the Official Secrets Act, to name but three Acts of Parliament.

Fraud, never contacted anyone with a follow up to an investigation. You said they had. That is a lie. Further to which, if there is no reason to pursue an allegation, the alleged would never be contacted.

I'll stick to the FACTS I know as a professional.

i never said anyone had contacted me, i never even mentioned the fraud office contacting me.

i made a statement of fact.

1.i reported some one i knew to the benefits agency, before the hotline was invented ( in fact i reported two individuals over what i considered fraud of disablity claims.(1 has been dead 7 years so it was a while before that).

2.in both cases both were subjected to re-assessment - now whether they were told they were being investigated or just assuemed i couldn't tell you.

3.one person who occasionally uses a wheelchair - gloated that they hadn't stopped his benefit but there was an element in it that was reduced.

4.i never divulged who i was so they were unlikely to contact me, and i never claimed they did.

you don't seem to be able to get passed the fact - that not everyone in every department follows the same work ethics as you allegedly do.

but then again as you seem happy to call at least 2 total strangers liars - i don't think you're morals are that high anyway.

But it IS true - and DungBeetle has just flatly refused to take it on board.

It might be nice for people to think all they need to do to be successful is to Work Hard, but it's not like that in the real world, unfortunately.

StarSparkle

Out of all the people I still know from school, the hard working clever ones are the ones who have the better careers, houses, cars, etc... None of us know anyone who can ease our way through our chosen careers.

I also know clever people who aren't so hard working, and hard working people (now) who weren't so at school. And in every case they have less successful careers.

Nepotism does happen I'm sure, but it's far less prevalent than you think and hard work at school and at work are often rewarded with some level of success.

i never said anyone had contacted me, i never even mentioned the fraud office contacting me.

i made a statement of fact.

No you didn't. Fraud would NEVER have contacted anyone, unless it was with regard to an interview under caution. Therefore you are peddling untruths. End of story.

1.i reported some one i knew to the benefits agency, before the hotline was invented ( in fact i reported two individuals over what i considered fraud of disablity claims.(1 has been dead 7 years so it was a while before that).

2.in both cases both were subjected to re-assessment - now whether they were told they were being investigated or just assuemed i couldn't tell you.

Are you being deliberately stupid? Do you think Fraud would say "Oh by the way, we're investigating your claim."? You are simply lying to attempt to display a false instance.

<snipped irrelevant waffle>

It still doesn't get past the fact that you have, at the very least quoted, a lie. If someone had been reported, that would only be known to the officer who took the report, and the Counter Fraud team. To be frank, it's utter rubbish.

you don't seem to be able to get passed the fact - that not everyone in every department follows the same work ethics as you allegedly do.

And doing what you allege is a sackable offence, and people who work in fraud are EXTREMELY trusted.

but then again as you seem happy to call at least 2 total strangers liars - i don't think you're morals are that high anyway.

Simply because I deal in facts, and not lies.

But it IS true - and DungBeetle has just flatly refused to take it on board.

It might be nice for people to think all they need to do to be successful is to Work Hard, but it's not like that in the real world, unfortunately.

StarSparkle

No, it is not true. You can 'firmly explain' to me that the Moon is made of cheese if you like, but that doesn't mean that I'll agree with you.

It only seems that way to the lazy and talentless people of this world who blame their own lack of success on not being able to pull strings.

Like it or not, people need drive and ambition to succeed, not contacts. Those who are bright, energetic and innovative will succeed. The dull will not.

Archived