The benefits class

Well said. I have recently started work again after being unemployed for a few months. Mr Monz works full time but on a low income, minimum wage - tax and NI = net pay of £165. He has been working for 31 years since leaving school and has never been unemplyed. I have worked for 29 years since leaving school and have never been unemployed before.

I was entitled to £57 per week.

>snipped<

However my neighbours (who are lovely people, this is not a gripe at them, just an observation) have not worked for at least the 7 years I have lived here, have two cars, go out about 4 nights a week and have just been to ask me to look after their cat as they are going to Spain for 2 weeks.

If benefits were meant to be a safety net for working people the net must have big holes because I have fell right through it.

Benefits are no longer a real support to people without children especially for couples where one is in work. When one half of a couple loses their job the expenditure doesn't reduce by half! :(

Hope things work out for you.

Why doesnt the credit card stretch to affording kids:cool:

Why are you convinced that being middle class means being in debt.

What do you think couples who earn 80 or a 100 grand a year between them do that requires them to have debt as well?

Why are you convinced that being middle class means being in debt.

What do you think couples who earn 80 or a 100 grand a year between them do that requires them to have debt as well?

Rotherhamer is so blinded by his class envy that he'll grab at any straw to feed his bitter vision. A very sad case.

and you have proof that he's a member of the bnp.

fantastic posts HH, you're either insulting people and calling them liars or insulting them by accuding them of being members of alleged racist political parties.

do you not know how to debate or offer opinion without such crass childish behaviour.

From what I've seen of Happyhippy, no he doesn't. As you say his posts are either insulting, accuse people of lies, or are simply childish.

He's clearly unintelligent and I suspect has special needs.

From what I've seen of Happyhippy, no he doesn't. As you say his posts are either insulting, accuse people of lies, or are simply childish.

He's clearly unintelligent and I suspect has special needs.

What is that if not calling people names:confused:

Archived