The benefits class

Nobody objects to anyone claiming benefit if they are genuine cases. In other words fallen on hard times but doing their best to get out of the situation. How often do you see young men and women sat on their backside in the town centre with the pathetic HOMELESS AND HUNGRY CARD. Why should we support such people? If we took benefits away from such people there'd be much more for the elderly, disabled and parents struggling to provide for kids.

The problem is there's that many living on benefit who should work, either income support, job seekers allowance or the much abused invalidity benefits that it would be a massive vote loser for the government, so they won't do anything.

I blame the likes of some on here, who year after year, decade after decade pander and make excuses for such people, and others. So lefties, another fine mess!

Cant wait to see the programme on wed with Ann Widdicombe about the benefits culture, perhaps it might change the view of some on here who agree with benefits theft.

I like Ann Widdicombe. I bet her views on the benefits culture will be more sensible and humane than your BNP's views. :)

I likw Ann Widdicombe. I bet her views on the benefits culture will be more sensible and humane than your BNP's views. :)

My views are personal, would you like to show me where the BNP have commented on the benefits class? where it is part of the BNP manifesto, i would have thought all political parties are against benefit theft, and getting the lazy scroungers back to work.

Archived