The benefits class

At least "the real big time theives" have worked for the money that they are "theiving" legally btw.

Ha, ha, that's a good one. Don't think the Inland Revenue would be very impressed with that 'argument'. Those guys are stealing the same as any shop-lifter - taking what doesn't belong to them

StarSparkle

Ha, ha, that's a good one. Don't think the Inland Revenue would be very impressed with that 'argument'. Those guys are stealing the same as any shop-lifter - taking what doesn't belong to them

StarSparkle

The Inland Revenue wont care to much since the majority are more than likely using completley legal tax loopholes. And my argument still stands they are stealing and it is wrong no doubt but at least they are stealing what they have worked far something I see as less serious as they are not directly stealing from me like the filthy work shy waste of life from the programme last night.

StarSparkle

don't forget tax avoidance is quite legit. if the Govt and Inland Revenue make the rules they have to play by them.

the ripple from any of changes would surely spread outwards even to window cleaners and plumbers.

at least they are stealing what they have worked far something I see as less serious as they are not directly stealing from me like the filthy work shy waste of life from the programme last night.

Isn't stealing stealing then?, and on a far greater scale than someone making an extra 20 quid a week so that they can pay their bills, lets get it into perspective here... corperate theives are robbing the taxman of money beyond most peoples wildest dreams in false expenses alone.

Isn't stealing stealing then?, and on a far greater scale than someone making an extra 20 quid a week so that they can pay their bills, lets get it into perspective here... corperate theives are robbing the taxman of money beyond most peoples wildest dreams in false expenses alone.

Never said it was right just said imo they are stealing money that they have earned where as the scum are stealing money from me you and every other hard working tax payer.

The scumbag on TV was making more than an extra £20 a week and NOT to pay bills!

don't forget tax avoidance is quite legit. if the Govt and Inland Revenue make the rules they have to play by them.

the ripple from any of changes would surely spread outwards even to window cleaners and plumbers.

The whole system stinks to high heaven.

Personally, I regard tax avoidance as immoral

StarSparkle

Never said it was right just said imo they are stealing money that they have earned where as the scum are stealing money from me you and every other hard working tax payer.

Sounds to me like you're not really concerned about the morality or otherwise of stealing - you're only bothered about it because you think these 'dole scounger types' are getting one over on you, as you see it....

Try and see the big picture - what 'dole scroungers' get away with is pennies in the ocean as against what big companies and their employees get away with stealing

StarSparkle

Sounds to me like you're not really concerned about the morality or otherwise of stealing - you're only bothered about it because you think these 'dole scounger types' are getting one over on you, as you see it....

Try and see the big picture - what 'dole scroungers' get away with is pennies in the ocean as against what big companies and their employees get away with stealing

StarSparkle

Its not that I am not concerned with the morality of it all whatsoever if your looking at it from that point of view if you for one moment discount the figures surely stealing someone else's money is worse than "stealing" money you have worked hard for morally speaking?

Also may a point out that you jump on your high horse saying I don't care about the morality of stealing I was brought up to believe that stealing a packet of sweets was just as bad as stealing £1m as whatever way you paint it stealing is stealing.

Its not that I am not concerned with the morality of it all whatsoever if your looking at it from that point of view if you for one moment discount the figures surely stealing someone else's money is worse than "stealing" money you have worked hard for morally speaking?

Also may a point out that you jump on your high horse saying I don't care about the morality of stealing I was brought up to believe that stealing a packet of sweets was just as bad as stealing £1m as whatever way you paint it stealing is stealing.

That's exactly what Moonbird and I are trying to point out to you

StarSparkle

Archived