The benefits class

Sounds to me like you're not really concerned about the morality or otherwise of stealing - you're only bothered about it because you think these 'dole scounger types' are getting one over on you, as you see it....

Try and see the big picture - what 'dole scroungers' get away with is pennies in the ocean as against what big companies and their employees get away with stealing

StarSparkle

Yiu forget the simple arithmatic - there are so very, very many dole scroungers, which makes their cumulative effect scary. that's why the welfare state is the biggest single drain on our GDP, and why we must thin out the false claimants, the work shy and those hundreds of thousands who are hamming it up to get their incapacity benefit.

That's exactly what Moonbird and I are trying to point out to you

StarSparkle

Yes and I did agreed with you albeit somewhat loosely but that was mainly due to the fact that this thread was about "the benefit class" I normally take the line that they have nothing to hope for and that I am glad I have got the self worth and pride to go out and work and not end up like that, but the guy on the programme last night really got on my nerves £38k a year just for having kids its like a career and it shouldnt be. I also dont like how goverments dont seem to give a crap about the mid earner if you earn anything above £14000 pa you get no support whatsoever and I feel thats wrong as maybe a little more support would encourage the work shy to get back into work the bloke on the programme last night would have only been £80 a week better off if he did a 40 hour a week job sorry but there has to be better incentives for the work shy.

Yiu forget the simple arithmatic - there are so very, very many dole scroungers, which makes their cumulative effect scary. that's why the welfare state is the biggest single drain on our GDP, and why we must thin out the false claimants, the work shy and those hundreds of thousands who are hamming it up to get their incapacity benefit.

I've decided I'm not going to waste my breath and my time talking to you anymore. I'd put you on Ignore if I could be bothered.

StarSparkle

I've decided I'm not going to waste my breath and my time talking to you anymore. I'd put you on Ignore if I could be bothered.

StarSparkle

Be bothered, he went on my ignore list an hour ago! Silly sod!

Be bothered, he went on my ignore list an hour ago! Silly sod!

Thank Heavens!!! Now THAT is worth cracking open a nice bottle of wine - I can look forward to a few less repeated rants about Daily Mail readers in future.

Thanks Rich, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and selfless attitude in sparing me from your drivel.

Thank Heavens!!! Now THAT is worth cracking open a nice bottle of wine - I can look forward to a few less repeated rants about Daily Mail readers in future.

Thanks Rich, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and selfless attitude in sparing me from your drivel.

You're an idiot.

YOU post "drivel", I, do not.

Never said it was right just said imo they are stealing money that they have earned where as the scum are stealing money from me you and every other hard working tax payer.

The point is if they had earned it then it wouldn't be stealing, and it wouldn't be fraud,it is money that they are not entitled to, they have not earned it they just invent clever ways of stealing it, everyone pays in just the same way in the end so far as i see it.

And i agree with you some people who earn on top of their benefits do take the micky and that is wrong, but i think the vast majority do it just to make ends meet, just because you suddenly find yourself out of work for what ever reason does not mean life stands still mortgages still need funding, loans need paying, families need clothing.

I am not saying it is right but i am saying a lot of the time it is done out of need and not out of greed,in the case of the bigger fish it is pure greed, they have more than enough already but want even more... and more than they are entitled to.

Living with your heart in your mouth in case of being caught because your trying to keep your head above water till you can find another job must be horrible, and no way to live at all, i cannot imagine anyone really wanting to make a career out of it although i do realise some perhaps do, but the "common man" has so much more to lose as they had so little in the first place.

Archived