SWFC and SUFC players

tally

So the season is nearly upon us "yipee" so I thought i`d start it with a wee debate, if you could give your enemy any player past or present who would it be and also which player past or present would you take from your enemy. Could be interesting.

I would give the Blades Wim Jonk (what a player)

And I would take Alan Kelly (with him instead of Woods in net we would have won the 93 FA cup Maybe)

Pigs can have Kim Olsen and I don't want any of there ex players thank you
i hate the blades but i couldnt even wish then the pain of Kim Olsen :gag:...

Id give'em.... John Beswetherick... another muppet...:rolleyes:

and i take... Alan Quinn bk any day!:D

I.d give the real pigs (See the post on how wednesday offically got the nickname Pigs)...................... Iffy onoura

Even tho he was crap still better then what you lot have got!

Was going to say D'Jaffo but since he scored at hillsboro maybe not!

and i'd probably take Gilles de bilde from them because he was the best signing wendy ever made! lol He virtually robbed you !

Up The Blades!

From the Wendies

I'd take either Mr Reliable Roland Nilsson or the very reliable in more than one position John Harkes.

and give to you Wally Downes, the only player to be connected to the changing rooms by a bungee rope or half of Michael Tonge, the half that disappears for 89 minutes, tries to get past a man by passing to him,and shoots at corner flags when its easier to score.

can we keep the half that is genius.

stop press, you can have Jamie Hoyland. don't even want a player in return

From Wednesday I'd take, er...; actually nobody (okay then Brian Marwood*).

And you'd get the outstanding Andy Barnsley, the worst 'footballer' I ever recall seeing at the Lane.

And an ugly bugger to boot (literally).

* We did, but he wasn't half the player he used to be by then.

Archived