SWFC and SUFC players

tally

maybe we can Frankensteins monster a player to give Wednesday.

Gannons right leg, Ebbrells left leg, Flo's turtle neck and head that disappeared into his shell when jumping, Jag's "hand of oh my god", Andy Barnsleys face (although we can cover that up with Corky's beard) and paddys stomach.

Free Transfer to Swillsborough, A proper pig of a player

Gannons right leg, Ebbrells left leg, Flo's turtle neck and head that disappeared into his shell when jumping, Jag's "hand of oh my god", Andy Barnsleys face (although we can cover that up with Corky's beard) and paddys stomach.

Cracking gesture. Can we allow managers? That way we could insert Big Ron's belly to their footie-Frankenstein. And we could put his mouth on Frankenstein's backside because most of what he used to say was a load of poo.

Absolutely tremendous!

I'll add this then:

Paul Beesley's right leg, John Cutbush's left leg, both of Mark Blount's feet, Adrian Littlejohn's sense of direction, Andy Leaning's sense of positioning, Charlie Hartfield's mild manner and fondness for the spirit of the game, Billy Whitehurst's fondness for spirits.

I'll have from them, not so much for footballing ability, but for being a down to earth bloke who insists on standing his round, and that everyone else does (several times over :hihi:), and pretty much a good egg, despite being a pig, Mel Sterland.

Cracking gesture. Can we allow managers? That way we could insert Big Ron's belly to their footie-Frankenstein. And we could put his mouth on Frankenstein's backside because most of what he used to say was a load of poo.

Jimmy Sirrel's teeth in Mr Punch ...... I mean David Pleat's face, with Ron's belly.

I'm glad I'm not eating.

Archived