Leopold Square - What's in it?

discodown

Is there definitely going to be another Ask? I thought so at first when I saw a poster in one of the empty units, but on closer view I got the impression that Ask was just the name of the developer of the complex.

There's going to be a Zizzi (http://www.zizzi.co.uk/), an Ortega (Spanish/Tapas) and a Popolo (http://www.popolo.co.uk/). Not sure what else is going to be there.

There isn't going to be another "Ask", ASK is the name of the company "ASK Develepments" who have developed the square, but there is going to be a Zizzi like Trashy says, this is part of the Ask restaurant chain, a totally different company

Now i love the Wig & Pen, the pub, restaurant, tapas etc, but i have heard from a reliable source that their new outfit Platillos has the rudest front of house person going!

Huffs and puffs if you haven't booked, doesn't like serving drinks etc.

Don't know her name but watch out for her if you go.

i have heard from a reliable source that their new outfit Platillos has the rudest front of house person going!

I went in for the first time Saturday lunchtime, and all the staff I dealt with were very friendly. The food was lovely too :)

I went in for the first time Saturday lunchtime, and all the staff I dealt with were very friendly. The food was lovely too :)

What kind of food is it, I didn't read the menu ?

What kind of food is it, I didn't read the menu ?

It's tapas, so lots of little plates (hence the name).

Four of us went on Saturday, had 3 dishes each, plus some bread and olives, a couple of drinks each and coffees and it cost us £18 each (sorry, too many eaches there!)

It made the afternoon shopping a lot easier to bear too :)

It's tapas, so lots of little plates (hence the name).

Four of us went on Saturday, had 3 dishes each, plus some bread and olives, a couple of drinks each and coffees and it cost us £18 each (sorry, too many eaches there!)

It made the afternoon shopping a lot easier to bear too :)

sounds worth a trip.

Archived