Norfolk park pubs

spikey

Because there's hardly anybody living around here anymore. The place has been like a ghost town for the last few years.

The brewery decided to close the Jervis when someone drank himself to death and was ignored for ages. Apparently everyone in the pub thought he was asleep.

I think the other closures were to do with falling profits.

Originally posted by Trekker

Hi vidster, it's a darn shame, I saw the all lot go up when brand new.

I saw the whole lot come back down:hihi:. It is starting to get a bit better now that some of the new houses are finished.

Originally posted by roughy101

what about the manor hotel god some tales to be told there

what about troggy and his wheel barrow

Just a slight oversight in the location! :hihi:.

I do remember Troggy though!. I remember him going in the Manor hotel with a shotgun and closing the place down. I also have nightmares about his wheelbarrow and that distinctive squeek. It reminded me of Freddy Kreuger scraping his knives down the wall.

Ohh..... youve gone and taken me back to my childhood now. Sod it!, i'm off to build a den on the Manor fields.

EDIT: Can you remember that program, 'On the Manor'?. Troggy was on that all the time. My uncle was on it too, he was one of the three miners that were always being interviewed.

Ahhhh.. Happy days.....

• 1 year later...

Archived