Dq late bar Sheffield

oenbl7100

Is anything happening at DQ tonight? Or anywhere in Sheffield for that matter. There's nothing happening and I want to go ALL OUT tonight:P

It's Brighton Beach at the City Hall tonight combined with the Pow Wow Club... Brighton Beach is a brit pop special.... Looks to be a good night

Sorry Matt!

It's Brighton Beach at the City Hall tonight combined with the Pow Wow Club... Brighton Beach is a brit pop special.... Looks to be a good night

Sorry Matt!

Don't get me wrong I love Brighton Beach :)

But yes it's bug tonight which is in fact an urban gorilla special (which means it should be off the hook!)

Thanks for all the nice comments (especially about friday, me and george were the last two djs on that night from about 2, don't think we played anything commercial but I think the 'finally' track was actually a bootleg played by Jay...)

Any more comments would be lovely but thanks to everyone so far for the support! (yes even you edna :thumbsup:)

I was there last friday and I have to say that the music wasn't 100% my thing but it did get better the later into the night it got. Earlier on there was too much electro pop and chart stuff kicking about. Later it got dirtier and funkier and was far better.

The venue is good, the bar staff and security are spot on and the crowd was friendly and were cool. We'll deffo be back

Hiya, we open till between 3am and 4am depending on what night it is, so a bit early for a bus i'm afraid but doesn't leave too long a wait, we're considering doing a 'members only' afterparty every Saturday (ie Sunday morning 4am-8am), thoughts anyone?

Cheers

Sleepy Matt

xzzzzzz.....

Archived