Black cat club city rd

Doe's anyone remember the Black Cat Club on city rd I remember it was a family affair with Pete at the helm his brother Jeff,His mother,Cousin Terry (I think that was his name) and Jeff's girlfriend Carol and sometimes Pete's first wife Norma

Doe's anyone remember the Black Cat Club on city rd I remember it was a family affair with Pete at the helm his brother Jeff,His mother,Cousin Terry (I think that was his name) and Jeff's girlfriend Carol and sometimes Pete's first wife Norma

I used to go there every Friday night in my youth. It was in the St. Aidans church hall and Pete & Geoff had some crackin' bands on, many of them having records in the charts. Great days! :thumbsup::nod:

• 3 weeks later...

My late mum and went there.The Beatles were going to play there till they got to big and some one in authority moved the gig to the the azena (?) ball room at Gleadless (White lane)

now a supermarket.

wasn't it also called the mojo club?

Archived