Should be about 50 now

I lived on Cottingham Street, went to Woodbourn Road and Beaver Hill, left school in 1969.

I lived on Ripon Street and went to woodboun road and Beaver hill and left in 1969,

I can remember Whiteleys who lived accross the road from us, I think I remember a Maurice and a lillian, but think Lillian was mum.

is your surname brooks? i remember a kay brooks do you

neil brooks? i left woodbourne rd about 1969 i think getting old now.

Yes Kay is my sister.She went to woodbourn rd then beaverhill.She knocked about with a lass called Diane Rudge.:)

I lived on Ripon Street and went to woodboun road and Beaver hill and left in 1969,

I can remember Whiteleys who lived accross the road from us, I think I remember a Maurice and a lillian, but think Lillian was mum.

Lil and Maurice were my aunty and uncle, unfortunately, they are both dead, they had 4 sons. Do you remember Jack Stevenson, I think he lived on your side of Ripon Street but a bit further on.

Iremember Jack Stevenson, Pat O brian,Cath Stevenson.Jack played football for ripon st rec and to be honest was a bit of a dick.Think he married lorraine Twelvetrees.:)

I know Jack lives somewhere at Handsworth, we have spoke before on here, I was in the same class as your Wendy. Jack is a lovely person. He used to knock around with Robert Wright, who also lived on Ripon Street.

I know Jack lives somewhere at Handsworth, we have spoke before on here, I was in the same class as your Wendy. Jack is a lovely person. He used to knock around with Robert Wright, who also lived on Ripon Street.
Yes i know colin bobs brother.Ispoke to my sisters and they both remember you.Kay lives on handsworth and wendy at woodhouse.:)

Hey Woof I know who you are! I reckon the clue's in the name.

Maxpower, where on Westbury St did you live? I lived on there from '68 to '81.

ok i will own up i am mick barker . i did play on rec do you remember frank the parkie. had chips from ma becket and harrys . marred lass next door anne ducker 29 happy years would have got less for murder.

Lil and Maurice were my aunty and uncle, unfortunately, they are both dead, they had 4 sons. Do you remember Jack Stevenson, I think he lived on your side of Ripon Street but a bit further on.

Hi we lived practically next door to the Stevensons,

theres was the next yard, His mum was minnie, and everyone called his dad twits for some reason

I do remember jack and Kathleen my sister remembers Brenda and I think Rita.

If you left school in 1969, we might have been in the same class at school. My name is Ann Whiteley, do you remember Linda Gallagher, she lived on Ripon Street, other side to you a bit further down. Elaine Mills also lived on there.

If you left school in 1969, we might have been in the same class at school. My name is Ann Whiteley, do you remember Linda Gallagher, she lived on Ripon Street, other side to you a bit further down. Elaine Mills also lived on there.

I can remember your name, my maiden name was Hannan

I have three older brothers and a sister,

We lived quite near the rec, near Bowen Street.

Archived