Mexican food - what are your thoughts Sheffield?

shpoolx

i understand completely, it's not ignorant at all, in fact hoorah because sheffielders' will no longer accept sub standard food. as part of the mexican repertoire they have tomato, chocolate, peanuts, avacado, chillie, various beans, turkey, maize, various cheese's and much more.

Excellent :D :D

I miss mexican food. I'm new to England from America and mexican food is everywhere. I haven't seen many mexican restuarants out here but havent looked very hard. Can anyone recommend a proper mexican restuarant and where its located? Thanks.

Also, Taco Bell is great cheap fast food and really wouldnt qualify as mexican but is there any out here in Sheffield? I haven't seen any.

I miss mexican food. I'm new to England from America and mexican food is everywhere. I haven't seen many mexican restuarants out here but havent looked very hard. Can anyone recommend a proper mexican restuarant and where its located? Thanks.

Also, Taco Bell is great cheap fast food and really wouldnt qualify as mexican but is there any out here in Sheffield? I haven't seen any.

Lol, No - we haven't caught on to Taco Bell that I know of :)

IMHO, I am not sure that we will...

Lol, No - we haven't caught on to Taco Bell that I know of :)

IMHO, I am not sure that we will...

There's one. It's on the US Military base in Cambridge (well, that area).

I've only had one in my life, and I'd certainly go there again!

There used to be a Taco Bell in central London and one in Earls Court when I was a student (several years ago) but I think they were ahead of their time and had to 'compete' (as if) with McD etc, and didn't last long - sad. Unfortunately, Taco Bell never made it this far. I wonder if they would franchise like Subway, and then there could be half a dozen in the city centre - lol!

Love using chocolate chili mole in my cooking, used to get it at Sainsburys, but no longer stock it - anyone know where I can get some more?

As for the restuarant idea - bring it on - love cactus leaves in burritos, and I am feeling hungry just thinking about it.

Archived