Trying for a baby, what is best excerise to do??

Im trying for a baby and want know is it important to have plenty of excerise before up untill after u have given birth?

I read its important so your body is fit and you will have an health pregancy and helps for reshaping your body afterwards.

Is this true??

Can anyone give advice on the best excerise?? :confused:

i think different exercises might be more suitable than others depending on whether you pre, pregnant or post. Yoga, pilates and swimming are three that i can think of that are often associated with pregnancy, but be careful to check out the details, especially when you are pregnant.

good luck! :hihi:

I've been recommended swimming and yoga in general, though also initially 'do whatever exercise you are used to' so if you run 3 times a week then carry on with that kind of thing etc til you are either too fat/exhausted/are told to stop.

I think they might not agree with somethings though.... I can't see the medical profession agreeing with something like climbing if you know what i mean :)

My local sports centre also does maternity/new mum aerobics, which is low impact, something like that might be worth looking at after you get pregnant.

My local sports centre also does maternity/new mum aerobics, which is low impact, something like that might be worth looking at after you get pregnant.

Great, thanks for the advice, which sports centre is that then? x

Archived