Parkhouse school

Used to bounce Lee Gudrum on my knee when he was a baby. My ex (and deceased) wife used to work with his mum.

Lee was a really top guy but haven't seen him since our class of 85 reunion night in 2001.

I don't have any brothers!!! are you going to give me a clue to who you are???

i gave u a clue....i used to live nr lee, well actually it was his mums house and still is, i used to hang around with his cousin kerry.

And sorry for ur loss borick. I Think i no u borick, Did racheal and sarah used to attend park house too ?

Yes. Rachel and Sarah went to PHS 'til December 1984 then they left for Germany.

yep then u r who i think u r borick, i was in the same class as sarah. Rach was older than us and think she was 2 years above us at school. I remember sarah goin and bein in tears, we used to write to eachother then i dont no what happened to her as after so long the replys stopped. I also remember goin to ur house at lunch times and id spend most of that time hugging ur big teddybear dog!!

there were 4 of us, another girl u may remember was tracy ?

Is sarah still in germany?

Remember Tracy. She's had a clip or two from me if she did anything wrong, 'cos I always thought it was Sarah! Both looked the same from behind. You remember my third daughter too! I mean my dog; Candy. She was one in a million.

Sarah now lives in Bishops' Stortford with her second husband, has two daughters (both with red hair). Rachel lives in Sheffield with three kids. A daughter who is 18 and starts University end of September, and two sons, 16 and 7.

Yeh thats her name candy aww that dog was beautifull. So hope u dont mind me askin but when did sarah get bk from germany ?

Would love to see her again and yes u were right tracy and sarah did look alike from the bk, think it was because of the haircuts they had. aww i miss them times. Didnt rach marry a lad from the army ? Nice to no all are fine and doin well ty borick

XXXXXXXXX

Yeh thats her name candy aww that dog was beautifull. So hope u dont mind me askin but when did sarah get bk from germany ?

Would love to see her again and yes u were right tracy and sarah did look alike from the bk, think it was because of the haircuts they had. aww i miss them times. Didnt rach marry a lad from the army ? Nice to no all are fine and doin well ty borick

XXXXXXXXX

Send me a PM will let you know more.