Help Antique James Dixon & Sons Sheffield Large Tray

Please Help I Have Done Research For Over Twenty Hours Trying To Find Out When This Tray Was Made How Much Its Worth And So On I Have Looked Online To To Many Different Sites And Gone To Numerous Dealers Yet Am Stuck Knowing Nothing Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreiciated Thank You Alison Thomas

It Is Numbered 661 Starting With A Clover Leaf and is oval with two handles and is 33 inchs handle to handle and is 22 and a half inchs wide

I Have Pics Yet Am Unable To Post Them Due To Being A New Member Yet Anyone Interested Can Go To Photo Bucket which is a photo sharing site virus and add on free And My Album Is (alisonpictures) Under sub albums (Tray) Thank You All And Have A Nice Day

Alison,

I know you are a new member and am sorry if I confused you. Don't use a search engine like Google or Yahoo, stick on the Sheffield Forum site. While you are reading this look at the left of your screen at the section headed Forum Contents, click on the down arrow at the side of "Search" and enter James Dixon & Sons. You will see several topics (threads) about the firm and I guarantee you will find it very interesting.

Archived