Facial hair advice

I'm 26 and i am having problems with my facial hair.

I would like to try and grow a beard but i cant! Basically there's quite a few gaps on one side of my face and even more on the other side, one side grows better than the other.

Also something else which annoys me is that i've got dark hair and my facial hair is dark, however if i grow it for about a week or two then i start developing alot of ginger like colours on my chin, i'd much rather have just my normal dark facial hair all over rather than having ginger hairs and dark hair on my chin and dark hair on the sides of my face as it looks a bit odd.

I was wondering if there anyway to encourage facial hair to develop more? at my age can my facial hair growth still increase? and what can i do about the ginger hairs.

I look forward to some helpful advice.

I'm 26 and i am having problems with my facial hair.

I would like to try and grow a beard but i cant! Basically there's quite a few gaps on one side of my face and even more on the other side, one side grows better than the other.

Also something else which annoys me is that i've got dark hair and my facial hair is dark, however if i grow it for about a week or two then i start developing alot of ginger like colours on my chin, i'd much rather have just my normal dark facial hair all over rather than having ginger hairs and dark hair on my chin and dark hair on the sides of my face as it looks a bit odd.

I was wondering if there anyway to encourage facial hair to develop more? at my age can my facial hair growth still increase? and what can i do about the ginger hairs.

I look forward to some helpful advice.

You have heard the old saying.{ bouncing balls of boris becker two ton of fluff around his pecker} Dont even go there.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think that some people (myself included) genuinely cannot grow a beard, that is to say a good one.

It's all down to genetics, i.e. how manly you are :(:hihi:

Very true that, about genetics. My body was pretty well developed by the age of 16 (I don't mean to boast), and I have been proven at stud, but I still can't grow a decent beard and I'm 42 now! Don't listen to them though, it sounds like something you just have to do. Give it a go and get it out of your system. You will only regret it in the short term, and people will have forgotten you did it in a few years. Just avoid situations where they are likely to have cameras!

I got away with it because there's a guy at work who has the most incredibly crap beard; it's so awful, with missing bits and fluffy patches - a real adolescent's effort. Everyone thought I was shaping mine to take the mickey, and he got really upset! I let them carry on thinking that and quietly shaved mine off. It's never going to happen for me, but I'm glad I tried!

Archived