The Fountain Bar

Originally posted by carcrash

The cossack has been shut for a while and Demseys has got windows.

and the cossack had windows....2,i used to go in on sunday afternoons the tunes were spot on......made a few good mates aswell,there was a crowd of us from the bar 101 used to go down and were always made welcome.

Just commenting on what i've seen personally.

I always thought the cossack had MDF boards for windows and thought the 'gay' section so to speak was in a back room of Dempsy's.

Nice to be proved wrong every now and again :)

Regards

Deano

Originally posted by Deano1889

Just commenting on what i've seen personally.

I always thought the cossack had MDF boards for windows and thought the 'gay' section so to speak was in a back room of Dempsy's.

Nice to be proved wrong every now and again :)

Regards

Deano

being a window cleaner i always take note of windows where ever i go (sod knows why) but i hate cleaning leaded windows and thats what the cossack had.

Originally posted by kirky

being a window cleaner i always take note of windows where ever i go (sod knows why) but i hate cleaning leaded windows and thats what the cossack had.

how many jobs have you got kirky you seem to be a jack of all trades:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Originally posted by panda79

how many jobs have you got kirky you seem to be a jack of all trades:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

DJ friday and saturdays window cleaning mon-fri for last 14 years,although i let the young whipper snappers do the cleaning these days.......and currently iretired landlord (but not for long,another project in the pipe line,but can't say to much the little fat copper might be reading)

Oooh, you're getting another pub Kirky?

Nice one, don’t let the powers that be keep you down.

The amount of people in Sheffield trying to do something decent with regards to pubs/club that are constantly held back by archaic laws and the bloody council is ridiculous.

E.g., kirkys bar, pin up, scuba, dustclub…..just to name a few over the past year.

It appears unless you're a HUGE organisation run chain pub that packs financial clout you cant do anything without jumping back and forwards through legislation and STILL you can't get anywhere.

Let us know how you get on Kirky.

Originally posted by boyface

Oooh, you're getting another pub Kirky?

Nice one, don’t let the powers that be keep you down.

The amount of people in Sheffield trying to do something decent with regards to pubs/club that are constantly held back by archaic laws and the bloody council is ridiculous.

E.g., kirkys bar, pin up, scuba, dustclub…..just to name a few over the past year.

It appears unless you're a HUGE organisation run chain pub that packs financial clout you cant do anything without jumping back and forwards through legislation and STILL you can't get anywhere.

Let us know how you get on Kirky.

none of it is in my name so the little fat'un can't do a thing:D :D :D

Archived