Bonfire Night

Tim42

Originally posted by nitelife40

park ya car manor lane .bottom end park in a layby thing side of place that wants and sells pallets ... over looking don valley bowl youll see the after dark display for free!!! photographers were stood ther last year too!! so you not only one tight! lol (we were there too! lol)

thats where i live:D :D :D no not in the pallet yard:(

We're going to to and stand outside the security fence and watch the Don Valley fireworks for free! Much better than standing in a 20,000-strong crush, and having to pay £6 a head to eat a soggy hot dog and watch Girls Aloud prancing around.

We were going to park behind the KFC on Broughton Lane and walk over... anyone got any better suggestions?

Jon

Originally posted by cosywolf

Heeley City Farm is having a bonfire and fireworks, they do every year. Starts around 7pm. I'm going. Gorgeous hot soup and bread.

They are??? I live about 100 yards from there, and my next door neighbour works there... they never mentioned anything. Hmmm... wondering if I should pop up. What time does everyone usually toddle off home?

I know, they're not so good at advertising stuff, bless 'em. My partner works there, that's how I know. We'll be heading over at about 6.30, and usually stay late late to make sure the kids don't set the place alight...but there's no time limit, lol.

Cosy

Originally posted by JonMMUK

They are??? I live about 100 yards from there, and my next door neighbour works there... they never mentioned anything. Hmmm... wondering if I should pop up. What time does everyone usually toddle off home?

Archived