Headcharge - Techno

Rushup

Originally posted by Agent ****

Please please please please somebody get a techno night going. Headcharge is off indefinitely and there is a huge void to fill. At the moment all us techno lovers have to llok forward to is planet zogg and it's just not the same.

Techo ? Have you not heard that that is sooooo last millenium / late 90s.

Its time to acknowledge that all the superclubs/trance/techno are closing down and the next big thing is approaching - go move with the times for gods sake !

Originally posted by Patrick2000

Techo ? Have you not heard that that is sooooo last millenium / late 90s.

Its time to acknowledge that all the superclubs/trance/techno are closing down and the next big thing is approaching - go move with the times for gods sake !

You obviously know very little about the techno scene then.

Moron.

I need to give Urban Gorilla another chance, only been once and was unimpressed. Admittedly it is better than most other nights in Sheffield, despite Zero being utter ****.

Urban Gorilla is also playing host to producer and techno legend Dave Clarke soon.

And I seem to remember free party maestro Chris Liberator playing Headchrge and Magna Revolution recently.

I know techno isn't everyones cup of tea for a friday night but who cares? We like it that way.

It would seem someone doesn't know their history or knowledge of club-land but there's no need to get bitter or reduce this thread to name calling.

Pat, UG isn't really a scene, it just puts on people who pull the numbers in and if you check the line up for this month you'll see to of Techno's biggest names - Rolando and Dave Clarke.

Cheers

Martin

Archived