Best Place!!! Best nite!! Best chat up lines!

What is your best place for drinkin and tryin to get chat up the oppisite sex and tryin to the car park in the garage!!!! lol

also your fav nite some say week day some say weekends!!

An your best caht up line!!!

Roughly translated, do you mean

Where is the best places to go drinking and meet attractive single girls and to get your leg over? And which is your favoruite night, weeknight or a weekend? And reveal all your best chat up lines please......

The only thing I can say here is, if you have what it takes in self confidence and social skills, you can meet any girl/woman is ANY bar, one is not better than ANY other. If you have such confidence and social skill, it matters not where you go........

personally I rate THE GLOBE on a Monday night, not only is it £1 a pint with a yellow card, its FULL of beautiful women, all extremely approachable and pre leadmill crowd and is a right little oasis in the desert of Sheff on a Monday in that part of town.....

Roughly translated, do you mean

Where is the best places to go drinking and meet attractive single girls and to get your leg over? And which is your favoruite night, weeknight or a weekend? And reveal all your best chat up lines please......

The only thing I can say here is, if you have what it takes in self confidence and social skills, you can meet any girl/woman is ANY bar, one is not better than ANY other. If you have such confidence and social skill, it matters not where you go........

personally I rate THE GLOBE on a Monday night, not only is it £1 a pint with a yellow card, its FULL of beautiful women, all extremely approachable and pre leadmill crowd and is a right little oasis in the desert of Sheff on a Monday in that part of town.....

Are we going this monday then :hihi:

Are we going this monday then :hihi:

Could do...me and Matt been for last 2 weeks and its girl heaven. start at the Nelson for a quick fix of rock n roll,and then off to the Globe.....get a lot of attention in there believe me!..its PACKED on Mondays...followed by RUNAWAY GIRL bar which is 10 seconds walk and thats also full of girls.........and this week may even go down the leadmill later as not been for AGES now.....

and before anyone says why am I not in my own pub working, it is my night off and I am always out doing 'market research'

Archived