RnB on a Saturday

CrookesLad

ANyone know anywhere in SHeffield that plays RnB tonight?

Not sure if you have been keeping up with current affairs but when has there been an upfront night of R&B that has been highly recommended.

Unless you want R&B pop and Hip Pop, then I am sure Embrace may be your bag. Otherwise join the mass exodus that religiously descends to Leeds or Manchester on a weekend to get there weekly musical fix.

The hip hop/ D&B scene in sheffield is not the best. I would recommend Tuesday club up at sheffield uni there are a few good acts there (DJ Format, Pedulum, Andy C, Yoda etc). I think a lot of clubs are reluctant to play this stuff because it often attracts trouble which ****** me right off.

The hip hop/ D&B scene in sheffield is not the best. I would recommend Tuesday club up at sheffield uni there are a few good acts there (DJ Format, Pedulum, Andy C, Yoda etc). I think a lot of clubs are reluctant to play this stuff because it often attracts trouble which ****** me right off.

Tuesday club is on a Tuesday!!!!!

My mate plays rnb on a tuesday night at bedroom sheff centre hes one of biggest djs about and deffo a top dj he makes the night a top night where ever he plays his name is dj j rugged he plays all over sheff top big name you wont be disapointed im sure.

Archived