What areas of Sheffield have you or your Ancestors lived in?

My father lived in Jubilee Road and my mother in Coleford Road Darnall.

My eldest sister was born in Ranskill Road in the 30's and my youngest sister and I were born in Meadowhall Road before we moved to Goulder Place Attercliffe -long gone it was next to Broughton Lane.

Hi Ricky

Coleford Road was my old stumping ground, was wundering if I knew your mum and dad?

• 1 month later...
Paternal grandfather - Walkley (Duncombe Street), paternal grandmother - Woodland View (Carlby Road). Maternal grandfather - Wadsley (they moved around but were always within staggering distance of the Star Inn - now the Wadsley Jack), maternal grandma - Woodland View (Low Road). So all my forebears were northwest Sheffielders. Well, not quite... My mum's maternal grandad Charles Betts (1873-1953) came from Market Rasen - he moved to Sheffield in the 1890s in search of higher wages. The only "foreign" blood in the family....

my dads family came from market rasen same time as yours Tindalls were also from there my name is Brumpton my father was abastard by birth and by nature the Tindalls were our relatives we all lived on the bottom rooad nr hillfoot bridge we had a relative in market rasen called Dalby

my dads family came from market rasen same time as yours Tindalls were also from there my name is Brumpton my father was abastard by birth and by nature the Tindalls were our relatives we all lived on the bottom rooad nr hillfoot bridge we had a relative in market rasen called Dalby

I also lived at Wadsley> What was your paternal grandfather's surname?

This list starts with my Grandparents Springwood Road, Queens Road, Matilda Street. London Road, Heeley.Woodseats. Meadowhead, Bradway.

Now then, apparently, my mum's uncles formed the 'Pearl Street Gang'. I would love to know more about them....

I am 31, mum is 64 so her uncles I guess would be now 90-100 years old if they were still alive.

I wonder if any forumers know of this gang... or even know where the hell Pearl Street is??

They sound like a rough bunch, I by the way, am not!

Any info appreciated